My Playlist


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ummm I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this morning was church & I went to my mom's church because my dad's quartet was singing 4 songs there and yeah. After the service we went out to eat at Pullman's and it was delicious. John Hammond was tlaking about how one time he practically drowned because he was sitting in a tube and put his head back in the water and it was shallow and his head was hitting the rocks & it sounded so hilarious! So we went home & I took a lot of pictures. I want to get one good one to make an enlargement for the fair. And I did nothing for a really long time then I went on facebook at 9 and hey guess what! even more of collin's 3 word messages! After yeah we are I asked if his brother was there yet & what's he like and he said not here yet so i said what's with the holdup? idk so from 3 words, to 3 words, to 3 letters. wow that's being creative. lol. I'm finally getting my pictures up from Japan. YAY!!! :) So the guy for the chickens is coming tomorrow and I'll be missing golf. I really should tell Laura that. I'll call her after I'm done with this & leave her a message, even though she's probably asleep right now, i'll leave a message if that doesn't work. Yeah it's strange. Right now I've been writing in my blog more often than Marisa has! Well it's only been 2 days but it certainly feels like it. But I realize that I have an unhealthy habit with the computer so I decided I'm only going on it once a day. & it's worked so far! Even though today was my first day & i've been on for two hours but that was mainly cause I took some breaks and the photo thing was being really stupid. And it's still loading. I wanted to be off like an hour ago honestly but that didn't quite work cause I accidentally pressed a button & I had to reselect all my 200 photos all over again. Sheesh, talk about a hassle. Well I'm waiting now, well there's a photo at the banquet, Mchailey's family did this little thingymabobber for a pose that looked really funny & yeah it was pretty funny, there's Chihiro with a balloon beside her head, we blew up this huge balloon & were calling her bighead, as a joke obviously but it was pretty funny, There's the atomic bomb dome shelter, America bombed hiroshima with the first atomic bomb hit ever. It was pretty sad looking at the museum and realizing that it was all our faults. but they just wanted to make sure to know that they didn't hate us but they just wanted peace so that was a nice thought, there's a statue at a temple we went to, a lion with it's mouth open, on the other side of it is a lion with it's mouth closed, it was at the entrance to the temple.There's Harold, Hailey got this little keychain thing out of something you put money in & we named it Harold, & she loved Harold, there was at the green tea field, I hate green tea, it is absolutely and completely disgusting but in the tea field they grew out the word tea in Japanese which was pretty cool. There's Stacia at the Mayor's desk. We were allowed to sit there when we were talking to Yukari and some other people about our trip there. There's some Kilns where they heated up the stuff where they used to make olden styled roofs out of. They're at least 500-700 years old. There's the biggest sand coin eve in Japan, one time the government owed a lot of money to a king so they made this huge coin out of sand to pay back all the debts to the king, they redo it every day so it still looks just as good. That was a duck
I saw up by the temple that we walked 785 steps for & UPLOAD FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO BE F*** KIDDING ME!!!!!! I WAITED AND EXTRA HOUR JUST TO HAVE AN UPLOAD FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I WANT TO KILL THIS COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: